Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Monday, August 11, 2008

Woo Hoo!!!!

I did it! 4.0 my first semester!!! I'm just so excited because it's been 15 years since I was in school...so I'm super psyched that I was able to retain it all! Guess all those logic puzzles and hidden object games have done some good. :)
We have found a fun new game (actually a few) and have been recommending it and selling it like crazy...Doodle Dice. Check it out at your local Hobby Town USA or other locally owned hobby stores. I'd much rather give my cash to local businesses than the huge conglomerates anyway. It's easy, fun, silly...anyone can play from 2 people to a party. And it retails for about $10...can't beat that. Another fun one, especially if you have younger kids, is Chuck-It Chicken. Sounds funny, is funny and even Lon and I enjoyed playing it. If you haven't figured it out yet, we are two big kids ourselves and think everyone should take time to play some games. Only makes you younger!
If you have a favorite game (board, card, otherwise), please let me know. We are always looking for some fun new game to try! :)
Happy Monday!!!

No comments: