Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Weekly or Daily?

Congrats Colleen and Paul!!! Married 08/08/08...we love you guys!

See...my idea of posting regularly meant 'weekly updates'...but as you can see, that's not good enough for some people (Christine!). So...here's what I don't have to report: I was hoping to get my final grades, but that hasn't happened yet (yes, I'm impatient too which is why I'm responding to Little Miss Impatient's request!) I have not yet been down to AL for my girls' weekend with Mom (that's coming up next weekend). I haven't started my fall semester, so no college craziness to report. Hmmm....what I can report is that the humidity has broken for a few days so we've actually had some 'fall-like' temps in August! Awesome, but since both of us had to work the last few days, we've had yet to enjoy it (other than not sweating on the way to work). But I'll take it because it's so much better than summer temps year round...good luck FL...I hope you get a winter this year!
Well, I hope that appeases you for a few minutes...oh, and Christine...like my shirt? Recognize it? ha, ha, ha! :)
Oh yeah...and I'll post more frequently than once a week, okay? I promise.

2 comments:

Me said...

THANK YOU!!!!! You know I need something to do at work... and reading "strangers" blogs gets a little boring....

Yes, I noticed the shirt... so much cuter on you than me...

Congrats on the 4.0!!!!! OMG... I forgot the "h" in your web address and was very confused for awhile... like "is Rachel playing a joke on us?" You should check it out just to see.... you have a miniature you out there!!!

Rachel said...

I sure do make a cute kid, huh? That is hilarious! She even has blond hair...guess I better get to changing that again. Thanks for the congrats, Chrissy!