Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back to Red...again!







Well, all it takes is a suggestion and I'm off and running. My stylist says, 'I bet you'd look good as a redhead...' and I made an appointment. Let's see...in the last year I've been blond (my actual natural color), with & without highlights, brunette, blond again, and now red...I'm trying to grow it back out again too, so we'll see how long that lasts! I had finally grown it down to my shoulder blades last fall...and then WHACK!...all gone. Super short and sassy...and now I go through the anguish of the 'growing out' phase. I think I'm past the awkward, unruly hair, must-wear-a-headband-everywhere part...I hope! What do you think??? Be nice (please)... :)

Oh, I've found something new (to me anyway)...Facebook. Not that I need something else to keep up with since I've now promised to update this blog more than weekly! But it's pretty cool...Lon got on it to search old high school buddies and I found a ton of people from my past, too...crazy. What DID we do before internet? Guess that's all for now...got about an hour before I head into work.

Happy Wednesday! Oh...and one more awesome thing about Chattanooga...it's mid-August, right? It is 75 with no humidity and a light breeze right now...ahhh...I know it's not the usual, but it sure is nice! High today should only reach 84...great day for Lon to run some RC 'toys.'

2 comments:

Me said...

I like it red and I like it short... looks good.

What are "RC" toys??

Rachel said...

Remote Control...cars, helis, planes, etc. :) What did you think they were? ha, ha, ha!