Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

OMG, these are heavy!



These books are only for two classes! And the white one on top is for Psychology...the rest are all A&P I! Good grief...guess I'll finally get my arms in shape carrying these everyday. :)

For those of you that have never been to Chattanooga, I just want to share with you how lucky I am that my campus is so beautiful. It is situated on the banks of the Tennessee River with easy access to the Riverwalk. There are pieces of art scattered all around the campus and there's even an outdoor art museum smack dab in the middle! Montevallo was pretty too, but it wasn't on a river! Nor do I remember lots of outdoor art pieces...regardless, I'm definitely enjoying college more my second time around. Classes start Monday morning bright and early, so I'll let you know how that goes.

This Saturday is the Southern Brewers Festival (2pm-12am) at Ross' Landing downtown. Funny...Lon is scheduled to work until 1 pm, but I am going in at 4 pm...hmmmm. :) Guess I know who's picking who up Saturday night! ha, ha, ha! Hopefully we'll get to see Lon's older brother and his family on their way back through to MI, too! They are visiting another brother (there are 5!) in FL and hopefully are able to enjoy the beach and some fun outdoor time. I think Fay is dumping a lot of rain, but hope she's giving them a sunny break too!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments: