Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Friday, November 28, 2008

Aced It!

I can't believe it myself, but I actually aced my A&P exam (not the final)! 140/140...I'm still in shock! My lab final is Tuesday, Psych final Thurs, A&P final the next Mon...then it's work, work, work.
Lon and I had a wonderful (quiet) Thanksgiving at home. Watched some movies, played some video games, ate yummy food and enjoyed some delish wines. We're both working all weekend, so I don't know that I'll have much time to post over the next few days. Thought I'd drop in before going to work this morning...Lon's already there! Hope the crazies are too tough on us today and tomorrow...
Have a great weekend and remember...only 27 days til Christmas!

1 comment:

Me said...

of course you aced it... I expect nothing less!

Good job sister!

-Christine