Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

OMG! It was a landslide!

I guess I wasn't the only one ready for some positive change in this country. I'm so proud of my fellow Americans to not only vote in record numbers, but to get behind a new face with new ideas and a fresh perspective...and not just do the 'same old thing.' I know not everyone will be happy with tonight's election (I am!), but I do hope some of that 'fresh' perspective will rub off on those people and they'll at least try to have an open mind and see that maybe, just maybe, Obama has some good ideas for our country. Something tells me that I'm going to be in a fantastic mood tomorrow!
Congratulations Barack and Joe! We'll be watching and we hope you do great things!

No comments: