Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Friday, December 10, 2010

What a slacker!


Yep, that's right. On Wednesday I hung out with Lon, made some hemp necklaces, did some holiday baking, watched a movie (Toy Story 3...another great addition to the franchise!), and just relaxed. But don't worry...I printed off all of my review guides for the final and I'll be working on those this weekend.
Today I'm working and will be decorating my little cubby on our departmental Christmas 'tree'. One of the ER RN's made it...basically a large wooden tree-shaped piece with little cubby sections all the way around. I meant to get around to doing some more tie dye this week (Wednesday would've been perfect...oh well) so I could have a super groovy cubby. But I can always change it up next week.
Not much else to report...Final is on Monday, clinical eval is Tuesday morning and then we're out until January 13th. It's here, it's here...it's finally almost here!

No comments: