Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Monday, December 13, 2010

OMG!!!!


I am NOT a fan of texting, but this title was very appropriate....I made a frickin' A on my final!!!! OMG! I can't believe it! I knew I felt good about it, but an A? Sweet!!!!
Woo-hoo! Christmas break has begun in a very good way!
Several of my classmates got together at Mellow Mushroom (super chill place to eat/drink/be merry) after the final to relax, chat, get to know each other as people (not nursing students) and just celebrate the fact that we are done with the notorious and deadly 3rd Semester....yippee!!!

Ahhh....time for some real relaxation. Catch ya on the flip side....

2 comments:

sailinglunasea said...

I love reading your blog. And of course you made an A, silly goose.

May be headed up to Raccoon Mountain in May!!! Will let you know as the warm, wonderful sunny month of May grows near.

Happy School Break!

Rachel said...

Thank you!
Raccoon Mtn is beautiful! Would love to see you...great hiking/biking. :)