Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm pitiful...


How sad is it that I just spent time figuring out how low of a score I could get on my final and keep an A or get a B for the semester? It's only because I'm ready to be on break, do some crafts, hang out with the hubby, etc...
Here's what I came up with. If I get at least 70% on the final, I'll end up with a high B. If I can pull off at least 80%, then I'll have a good chance at an A. But that depends on what I scored on my online ATI tests yesterday and we won't get those scores until tomorrow. But once I graduate and have my license, my GPA won't matter (unless I decide to go BACK to school later to get my BSN or MSN). So, needless to say, I used all that valuable time figuring scores and blogging about it when I could have just been studying. But who wants to do that?
Oh my goodness, I just did some more math and figured out that I could make a 50% on the final and still pass the class this semester...with a B!!!!
REALLY makes it hard to start studying...but I will. I don't want to fail or make a C or anything. I WANT to make an A and would be happy with a B on the final. Blah, blah, blah...but this is my blog, right? That's what its for...for me to blah, blah and you to read it (or not.)

On the next post I'll let you know what I decided to spend my Wednesday doing (oh, and Lon is home today...that may have a LOT to do with my decisions...) :D

No comments: