Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Monday, December 6, 2010

Hey, where did everybody go???


There are a few blogs I 'stalk' regularly. Friends of mine from across the country or people who are living lives I find fascinating. I love to pop in on their blogs, check out new pics or posts and basically just live vicariously through them. However...when they don't update their blogs how can I vicariously live????
:)
I kid, you guys. I know you all have lives outside of Blogland (why else would I stalk your blogs?) and I know the holidays are upon us, but really...what do you expect me to do? Play on FB? I think not. So, and you know who you are, my challenge to you is to post something...anything before the end of my 3rd semester (which is next Monday!!!) Please...I miss my voyeuristic fun. :P

4 comments:

Me said...

Sorry... I think I disappointed, but I just caught up on your blog.... And congrats, yummy candy recipe!, cool necklaces and happy holidays are in order! There will be mo blogging from me for sure in the next 10 days... Daycare is closed OMG!!!

Rachel said...

You never disappoint...I just miss your unique insight. :) So...thanks, enjoy it, thanks again and happy holidays to you!

hatched said...

I'm not sure I was one of the bloggers you were talking about (but hope I was!) and I did completely fall off the earth. It's turtles all the way down, man. I blogged something stupid today, just for you! :) Love ya.

Rachel said...

Of course you are, Tina! So glad you saw my post and that you POSTED!!! :)