Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tell me about it, Stud...

Any Grease fans out there? Why am I asking that silly question... Who ISN'T a Grease fan? Hello....

Anyway, I just popped on to ask a few questions. Have you ever danced so hard you were sore? Laughed so much you couldn't catch your breath? Acted super silly just because it was super fun? Remembered what it was like to just 'play' like when you were 7? I am fortunate enough to say, 'Why, yes...as a matter of fact I have and it was just last weekend.' Girls Night Out will never be the same...
(To protect the innocent, there will be NO pictures to post.)
:-P

3 comments:

sailinglunasea said...

We have a girls' night out next week - I can only hope it's that fun! Off to stalk your other postings...

Me said...

yes, yes, yes, and yes

Rachel said...

Oh Christine...the memories we made (and lost). Good times, good times. If I ever write a book (and I probably could) I promise to change the names...at least a little. ha, ha, ha!