Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Sunday, November 21, 2010

20 days and a wake up!


Bear with me...don't know how much I'll be updating in the next three weeks. I have Test #4 tomorrow at 0730, Test #5 on Mon, Dec 6th and the comprehensive final on Mon, Dec 13th. I also have three online tests to do in between. Add that to working three days this holiday weekend (plus my regular days) and I'm not going to have a lot of time outside of studying for much else. I did my studying for tomorrow's test and have put those notes away. Wish me luck...
Lon's decided to spend his Thanksgiving day making dinner for us (I get home at 1530). Have I mentioned...I have the best husband EVER! :)
Guess that's it for now...better start thinking about sleepy time. If I don't update before then...Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
I'm so thankful for my best bud/husband, my friends, my family, a job, a roof over our heads, cars that run, food on the table, and a smile on my face. :D

2 comments:

Me said...

funny list... love it....

good luck... I KNOW you will be fine! I'd trust you as my nurse anytime!!!

Rachel said...

You're awesome. Lon found the list...I thought it was pretty funny myself. Miss you!!!