Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Holiday Checklist


Test 4: Done (worst grade yet! But passing...) Okay day...on to Test 5.
Turkey Day: Done (worked 6-3 and the house smelled great when I got home!) Good day.
Black Friday: Done (worked 9-9 and if I hadn't, would have been home studying. You shoppers are crazy!) Really good day. :D
Today...
Update Blog: working on it
Clean out closets for donations: Done
Study my butt off: Next on the list!

I'm not an SEC fan, but most of my patients had the Iron Bowl on yesterday and...what a game! Way to go Auburn! Just squeaked by, but a win's a win. Wish we were going to be able to watch Michigan play in a bowl game this year, but it may be a while before that happens again... :( Still love my Wolverines, though! I'm not giving up on you boys!!!

Only 16 days and a wake up til the final!!! I think I may actually have time over the holiday break to get back to some crafts. Hemp jewelry, painting, tie-dye...I want to do it all! Oh yeah, and work on the massive study guides we're going to get for next semester. I'll do that too...
Happy Saturday!

No comments: