Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's out of control!!!




Thought I'd try something new with this ridiculous amount of hair on my head...since I've vowed not to cut it until after I graduate, I have to come up with some new ways to fix it. So I was playing with braids in the bathroom and Lon caught me. I used to think I wanted it to reach my bra strap, then I'd be good. Well, it's past that now. And I've got six more months til graduation (actually, it's 177 days from today, but who's counting?) Check it out...yes, I just posted pics of me with no makeup and my cool little peace sign towel is crooked...oh well. That's what spontaneous is about, right? You can't really tell, but the last pic is finished. Two tiny little braids from each side of my head holding my hair back...I need some flowers, little daisies would be perfect. :) Anyway, I loved the little hippie look to it. Groovy, baby....

3 comments:

sailinglunasea said...

You have the MOST GORGEOUS hair! Girl, you should never cut it. You could be what'shername for halloween next year. You know. The nekkid lady with only hair... Geez. Now I have to go google.

Rachel said...

Awwww...you so sweet. :) I don't know who you are talking about...some nekkid lady with only hair. Venus? The chick in the scallop shell? Or somebody you saw on Skinamax? ha, ha, ha!

sailinglunasea said...

Lady Godiva. What would I do without Google? Or Rapunzel, but you'd have to wear clothes... ;)