Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year's Eve!


Okay...so I'm not going to be finished with my T25DOC journal before the new year...we both have to work tonight until 9 and be back tomorrow at 9...so I don't much feel like sitting at the computer in my few free hours this morning. I ran errands all day yesterday which was when I PLANNED on doing it...oh well. Life happens. I did find a new hair stylist and she straightened my hair for me (I'm way to lazy to do all of that myself!) What do you think? Feels nice and soft, but I'm not going to be blowing it straight and then flat ironing it every day...I'll update when I can. Hope everyone has a fantastic New Year's Eve tonight...think of us at work while you're out having a good time... ;-P

2 comments:

Me said...

you ONLY have to work until 9.... you still have 3 hours to party in the new year.....

I'll be at a baby CPR class until 9... now THAT'S exciting!

Happy New Year!

Rachel said...

Yes, but I have to BACK at work at 9 tomorrow...can't party like I used to! :) Baby CPR class until 9 on New Year's Eve??? Odd timing... :)