Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

T25DOC...Complete!

Here are the pics from 10th to the 25th...I know I'm back tracking a bit, but you're getting pics from my book and summaries this time...I'm glad I did it, but it's definitely a responsibility trying to journal every single day! Lon loves it! I think I'll try this again for our next road trip or significant outing...
12/10, Wed: A&P final, finished Christmas cards, worked on model roller coaster

12/11, Thurs: Rainy, worked on T25DOC, put up Christmas decs at work

12/12, Fri: Worked...watched City of Angels, cried like a baby...again!

12/13, Sat: Bad day at work...already blogged about that. Loved Prince Caspian (Chron. of Narnia)

12/14, Sun: BWW after work with friends

12/15, Mon: Got up, worked..yadda, yadda, yadda

12/16, Tues: Off all day, got lots done, errands/chores/groceries, watched Bed of Roses (great chick flick)

12/17, Wed: Love Ellen...always makes me laugh, got funky bindis to celebrate holidays

12/18, Thurs: Nothing exciting going on...

12/19, Fri: Lon & I both off by 3, went to Rio Picante for drinks, won NFL tickets for Sunday (Titans v. Steelers)

12/20, Sat: Worked all day, people in surprisingly good moods, trying to decide whether or not to go to Nashville tomorrow

12/21, Sun: Road Trip! Went to game, checked out Broadway (downtown Nashville), quick trip, but fun

12/22, Mon: Crazy run on old merchandise...last minute shoppers love discounts!

12/23, Tues: Another good day at work, crazy traffic, Christmas Bonus!

12/24, Wed: Christmas Eve, worked until 4:30, out for Mexican, home to open Christmas Eve prizes...


12/25, Thurs: Christmas Day! Great food, company and prizes...quiet day at home watching movies and hanging out with my best bud and hubby, Lon! Love you Baby...
That's it...all done. :)

1 comment:

Me said...

Great job!!! So Lon loves it huh? I bet he regrets making that comment when you opened the box o' crap.... ha ha. Just kidding.

Well... I hope you have fun looking at it next year....

and... I DO always make a "travel journal" for my trips. I pre-assemble it and bring scissors, glue and a marker and journal each night/day... add the pictures in when I get home... save all the chach from the trip and glue it in as we go.... makes for a much recollection of really happened each day and SO EASY... I highly rec'd it. Maybe I'll whip one up for you... I have a few diff. designs that I go to that make the perfect travel journal... then you can re-create them too.