Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Oh, oh, oh it's Magic...you know....


My latest painting...and one of the most fun. Magic Mushrooms is unveiled. :) I am having more and more fun doing these! I love the swirlies...One of my biggest fans has already commissioned me to do a painting for her birthday...hope you like it, Mom! Not much else to report. Still looking for other employment, but grateful that I have a job in this economy. School starts back on Thursday...oh, and I get to do a birthday party for 15-20 kids on Saturday. Woo hoo....not. 5-7 kids is one thing, but 20? Are you kidding me? Inside a store on a Saturday afternoon...I certainly can't say my life is boring.

1 comment:

Me said...

good luck with the bday party... oh joy!

I like the mushroom painting... very nice!