Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Weird Day...

Good News! I finished this semester with a 4.0! Woo Hoo! Bad News...today (and most days lately) I'm frustrated with aspects of my job. I won't mention any aspects by name, but it's usually the same one. Lon is WAY better at controlling his emotions than I am...guess I need to calm down and look forward to neither of us going in tomorrow. Watched a great movie, though...The Chronicles of Narnia, Prince Caspian. I enjoyed the first one, but this one was better...loved ALL the books! That helped my mood some. Just been working on my journal (T25DOC) and finishing up Christmas cards. I'll finally be able to mail them on Monday. Yeah! Then we just have to mail a few gifts and we're done! Guess that's it for now...just gonna waste some time playing Iwin.com games until I have to go back to work...oh yeah...had to go in this morning for a few hours since someone doesn't have a CLUE how to freakin' schedule people, but I'm on the schedule for 3...what a dee, dee, dee. Geez...some people, can't stand 'em, but can't kick 'em in the neck, either...oh well.

No comments: