Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Scratch that...

WAS looking forward to a day off with my husband, but since previously said 'scheduler' doesn't seem to know WTF she's doing, I'm off tomorrow per one schedule, but working per another one...make up your friggin' mind. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to going in tonight EVEN LESS NOW! Thank you for letting me vent...wouldn't want to actually hurt someone. I probably sound a little melodramatic, but if you only knew the whole story...I think I'm doing pretty good considering. Arrrgggghhhh!
One semester down is one semester closer to getting my license. Ahhh...that's better.

1 comment:

Me said...

yikes.... what else has been going on at work? You sound like me now (about MY job)