Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Ahhh...memories. This was Halloween about 7 or 8 years ago in Birmingham. Tina as Elvira, Ann as a go-go dancer (too bad you can't see the thigh-high boots) and I am, well...some sort of feisty feline, I guess. :) That was a fun night! Wore those same contacts to work today, but no kids came in for me to scare...oh well. ;-p
Not sure what stained the picture, so I have a curious little 'spirit' on my shoulder now...I guess he fits, doesn't he?
Hope you all have a hauntingly Happy Halloween!!!!!

2 comments:

Me said...

OMG.... you still have those creepy contacts??

Cute pic. Nice memories!

Rachel said...

Yes I do and Lon can't stand them...but I love them! :) I forgot to grab some Visine and my eyes got dry (I don't wear contacts), so he had to see one contact going sideways at times...really grossed him out! Miss you!!!