Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Saturday, September 18, 2010

What time is it???

Too damn early. Especially since I've already made my lunch, got the coffee ready and have my oatmeal cooking....ughh...Oh yeah, and I got off work at 9 pm last night.
Yes...in my honest opinion it's too damn early for me to be awake. But alas...life goes on.

LOVING Psych! So interesting, the patients (clients) are fascinating and I'm learning a ton. Hopefully it's all sinking in pretty good because my first test is on Monday (all Psych, including the drugs). And if you haven't guessed by my bright and early rising today...I work from 6-3. So it'll be a busy weekend with a bunch of review.
If I can manage a little break for some fun, there is a cool band playing (for free) on the river front. I've never seen Blueground Undergrass Reunion in person, but they sound like a blast! They've played with Phish and Widespread Panic (who I'd love to see!) We could use a little no-charge fun. :)

Have a great weekend! Here's to hoping for cooler weather soon (oh yeah...summer came back.)

2 comments:

sailinglunasea said...

Good luck lady - I'm sure you will ace the test!

Rachel said...

Thank you! That's my goal!!! :)