Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Race...The Race...The Race is on Fi-ah


It's over and done with. We had our Race for the Cure, got pictures made (complete with hot pink feather boas), got a bunch of cool freebies and enjoyed the 5K walk around historic Fort Wood.

Today is our FIRST official day of Fall!!! Hallelujah! Our high today was around 75 and next week our hottest day is supposed to be around 81. Can you say 'Happy?' I can....cause that's what I am!

Next week is my last at The Bend...I've really enjoyed it, but I'm sure Med-Surg will be interesting too...
Here's a little pic of me, Jen and Elke with our fabulous face paintings from the Race. Yes, I did tie-dye my shirt. What else would you expect???

No comments: