Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The newest Harley has arrived!



Isn't she sweet? (Even if she is wearing the 'wrong' colors. :P ) Ava Reese Harley arrived yesterday afternoon around 1330 weighing in at 7 lbs 1 oz and is 20.5" long. Both mommy and baby are doing great! Here's a pic of the fam...Charlotte, Ava, Jason and Addison (who I hear was more interested in opening Ava's gifts and eating cupcakes than checking out her new sister....3 year olds, what are you gonna do with 'em?)
Congrats, you guys!
Next in line...Jackson Crash Cardenas...come on down! I know your mommy is VERY ready to meet you. :)

2 comments:

Me said...

Awww.... first of all... congrats Auntie Rachel. 2nd... thanks for giving Jack a shout out on your blog. 3rd... my God-daughter's name is Ava Reese!!!! WOW!!!!

TOday's the day... be on the lookout for a text or email!

Rachel said...

I'll keep my eyes/ears open...Yeah!!! You can finally have that delicious, icy cold adult bevvie!!!! Oh yeah...and you get to meet little Jack. :) Ha, ha...I know that's the bigger deal. Congrats to you, Chica!!!