Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pics (aka Goal #3)

Here are just a few pics of random things I've taken over the past month or so.  Just to update...
Shroomy in his new home and my new succulent garden.  Still needs mulch/rocks.

Sunny day view of pond and water lily.  


First home brew I got to try and a cool Russell Wright pitcher sent to us by Paul for no other reason than he likes us, I guess.  :)  Thanks, Paul!

Shroomy in all his glory.  How cool is a mushroom gnome???
Awesome retro mushroom containers I found at a garage sale...$10 for the set!  Since I don't really use flour or sugar, I'm not sure what I'm going to put in these (craft supplies???), but I couldn't let them get away!
Three Generations (me, Dee Dee and Mom) 7/27/12.  I really like how colorful we are...hair and clothes!  :)



1 comment:

sailinglunasea said...

Love the post. Love the hair. Thanks for sticking to you goals!

(and tell Lon to be brave and taste the figs!)