Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Time flies!!!

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I last posted...life has been BUSY! Still busy...shouldn't be blogging. I'm working on finishing a major project for school that's due by Monday, have a test on Monday, have my 2nd hooping class in 2.5 hours, have another school project due Thursday...and here I sit at the computer. Just wanted to pop in to say Hi and that I've not fallen off the face of the earth. In fact, after this weekend my time should open up a bit. I'll do a blog post dedicated only to my hoop class...I LOVE IT!!! School is good, just busy (as noted above) and I only have 30 days until the final and 55 days til pinning/graduation! Just worked my last day as a patient care tech yesterday and will be moving on to nurse tech here in the next week or so. Lots to blog about, lots going on...not much time. Yet. Enjoy the sunshine and warmer temps (hope that's what is going on where you are.)

Til next time (which I promise won't be a month from now!)...

No comments: