Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Friday, August 27, 2010

Summer is officially over...

...as far as I'm concerned and I couldn't be happier. Well, I guess I could, but who couldn't once in a while. BUT...we've actually been able to turn the AC off and open the windows and doors! FINALLY! We did have to turn the air back on for a bit tonight, but at least the mornings are cooling off nicely. School starts Monday and I'm ready...very ready to get this ball rolling and done with. Nine months til the NCLEX! (RN Licensing Exam)
Lon is currently working on an exciting project and I'll let you know when it's a go. Good stuff, good stuff....And Paul is coming next weekend for a visit! Yippee!!! I love my little brothers and can't wait for Railer to come hang out with us! Hopefully we'll be able to head his way and check out NY before too long. I've never been to the NE (or the NW) and would love to see both.
Guess that's it for now. Just so happy the 100-degree weather has broken I don't know what else to say. Happy Friday!

No comments: