Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Saturday, July 24, 2010

TARDIS


Time and Relative Dimension(s) in Space.
Okay, it's official...I'm a Doctor Who fan now. Netflix rocks! We've finished Season 1 and are on to Season 2. The TARDIS is that crazy 'blue box' The Doctor travels around in...it's brilliant! :) Never knew I'd be crazy about British TV (have never been a huge fan of the comedies, except the Monty Python movies). They've got me hooked now.
***News Flash*** Lon just showed me where a Doctor Who movie might be in the works. Fun...I love fun! :) (Have you figured that out yet???)

Less than 6 weeks til school starts back up...time for reviewing is dwindling quickly. 10 months to RN!!!

Still hot, humid, and gross....summer is my LEAST favorite. Have I mentioned that before??? It's not even noon yet and it's already 92. Uggghhh....However, we do have some potential fun to look forward to...The 16th Annual Southern Brewer's Festival will be held down at Ross' Landing on the TN River August 28th. We missed it last year due to work, but are planning to check it out this year. It's my last weekend before school starts that Monday, so at least I'll have Sunday to recover! Big Head Todd and the Monsters are playing as the headliners at 9p. Gonna be fun!!!
Once it cools off a bit, we'll have the Three Sisters Bluegrass Festival in early October and that's FREE! It's also held at the same spot on the river. This town has so much to offer and much of it is low-cost or free to attend...if you haven't visited yet, you really should think about checking it out!
Okay...time to change my little quote above...found a great one from Dr. Seuss...Happy Saturday!

No comments: