Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Trippy...


To go along with the new mushroom painting I'm working on, I spruced up my blog with some 3D effects...or at least in my eyes. Do you see words floating on here? I know I did...guess it was my color choices. I'll leave it like this til I get a headache or get inspired to change it. This funky pic is one of the many cool Jellies at the TN Aquarium...a Moon Jelly, I believe. Just thought I'd throw him in for fun...he's trippy too, right?
Less than two weeks til school starts...getting a little nervous and a lot excited. Ready to have my RN and be well on my to traveling...but good things come to those who wait, so I guess I'll have to wait, too.
Until then, give peace a chance, yo. :)

No comments: