Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Jeremiah...he's my friend (and a bullfrog)

Tonight's Riverbend headliner is Three Dog Night with the Chattanooga Symphony Orchestra. My #1, All-Time, Favorite movie is The Big Chill, so I am very much looking forward to tonight. Before they come on The Wailers (from Bob Marley fame) will be performing. Good night to go! My only day off this week too!!! Just worked 3 12's and I'm beat. Yesterday was crazy, but very interesting...I was verbally assaulted by a patient (along with everyone else), met a Saddam survivor and I was even attacked by an IV pole! Nothing broken, just bruised. :) Never know what the day is going to bring...I'll be watching out for those IV poles in the future, though.

No comments: