Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Busy, busy, busy...

Sorry it's been a while, but since I'm updating from work on my lunch I think the title says it all. Between school, work, Farm Town (if you have FB, you may also be an addict) and having some fun, I haven't taken the time to update. All is well...tonight after work we're heading down to Oneonta because my lil' step-sis, Mary Beth, is getting married. Her shower is tomorrow. So since I couldn't make it down for Father's Day, I'll get a two-for-one visit! Our wine should be ready for bottling the middle of next week (super cool!) Just 6 more weeks of class, then I start Nursing courses on Aug 31. Can't believe the summer is 1/2 over already! That's it for now...gotta eat and get back to it. Happy Saturday!

No comments: