Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Monday, June 8, 2009

Fantastic Concert!!!

Three Dog Night kicked some major butt last night! The CSO wasn't half bad, either. We had a great time...sorry, Willie. Yours was one of the butts they kicked. Willie was good, too...just very mellow (like his music). Last night made you want to get up and dance. And had we not been sitting on a hill, I just might have. Didn't feel like falling. Tonight is the Bessie Smith Strut...BBQ and Blues all free and open to the public down MLK Ave. Well, the BBQ isn't free, but you don't have to have a ticket or pin to enjoy it all. There I'll definitely have the opportunity to shake my money maker. Woo Hoo! I guess tomorrow before class I'll have some time to relax. I have another 3 day set of 12's coming up this weekend too...whew...I'm already worn out! Here's to a Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Me said...

i want to hear more stories about work.... iv poles?? verbal assaults?? WTF?