Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Monday, September 15, 2008

Ahh...FALL!!! I've missed you!!!!


No, I don't think it's here for good just yet, but I was able to turn off the A/C and open all the windows this morning. Yippee! It was a VERY pleasant 65 with a high today only reaching 77. This weather should last all week...Woo Hoo! The fresh cool air, wind blowing through the trees and hint of fall take me straight back to our 1st anniversary in Traverse City, MI with some very good friends, Tim and Renee. By the way, Congrats are in order for you guys for getting your house built and being able to move up there permanently! We are definitely up for a repeat visit! You can check out some of our pics from that wonderful trip at http://www.lonjordan.com/album/Traverse%20City/index.html


I hope wherever you are in this beautiful country (or world, for you overseas folks!) that you are experiencing some equally pleasant weather. Last week while at the Riverpark, I saw one branch of a maple tree with its leaves already turning bright red. I will definitely have some gorgeous pics to post of our 1st fall color change in Chatt. Last fall we were here for 3 short days and fell in love with the city. I'm so excited to be living here and get to see it everyday!


If you went to sleep early on Saturday night, you missed a fantastic SNL opener! Here's a link...Tina Fey's Sarah Palin is dead on! Enjoy...


1 comment:

Me said...

Thanks for linking the Palin video... I meant to stay up and watch....but alas... fell asleep. No surprise there! I was HOPING Tina would do Sarah... can't wait to see thw video (I'm at work right now:-(
Love fall, yet I noticed you ahven't mentioned the embarassing loss to Notre Dame... UGH!!!! I think we were asleep at the wheel on that one! U-G-L-Y you ain't got no alibi!