Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Sunday, December 9, 2012

After Pics and Xmas Crafts

Work has been crazy...sorry for the delay in 'after' pics of the painting project.  I love my new champagne cork door knobs, too!
This looks SOOOO much better!

Mom's favorite (Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante) corks

Ahhh, so nice to get a project done.

Also been working on some very fun holiday crafts for decorating and gift-giving.  Here is my burlap and satin tree skirt...finally finished!
Pinterest Craft #1, Finished skirt...finally!
Finished skirt in its rightful place...yay for presents!

Pinterest Craft #2, cheap glass ornaments from Hobby Lobby with paint on the inside (paint on the outside of a couple, too).  Very fun to make!

Pinterest Craft #3, birdseed ornaments.  These are hanging in my trees all over the yard, sans cookies cutters, of course.

Pinterest Craft #4, my adorable little cork trees (before trunks).
After trunks (from the yard).  I only decorated the one...I like it, but I like the natural ones, too!

And I had one craft FAIL:

No biggie...I am making homemade Christmas Crackers this year and my trial cracker was fantastic!  At least I've got a fun use for the rest of the paper rolls I've saved!  :)  

Happy Holidays!



1 comment:

sailinglunasea said...

Looks great! I love the cork knobs. And the detailed updates on the Pinterest projects. :)