Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Bad Start

Well, we had a pretty sad start to the college football season...at least from where I sit.  I knew playing the #2 ranked team would prove challenging, but a slaughter?  Ugghh.  Oh well, Air Force is next and surely we can teach them a thing or two.  :)

40x40 update:  Well, let's just say, tomorrow is Monday and the start of a new week.  After getting cortisone injected into my left wrist to help with my annoying and painful Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, I did not go to the gym on either of my two off days.  Friday at work my hand/wrist was okay and yesterday was the official start (in the Jordan household) of the College Football Season!!!  So no exercising, no super healthy eating...but that's okay.  You only live once (unless you are reincarnated and then you get a do-over as something else) so you might as well enjoy it!

I think I would like to come back as a butterfly.  My do-over might not be as long as this one, but think of the things I could see and do.   You could drink your breakfast from a buttercup and glide along a breeze.  How cool to be one of the Monarchs that migrate south to Mexico...sorry, went off on a tangent.  Way off.

Happy Sunday and welcome September!  Happy to see fall is on the way.

No comments: