Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday in the 'Noog


Good morning, Loyal Readers! It's a sunny 27 degrees here in Chattanooga, but our high today should be around 50. Beautiful day! Last night Lon and I bottled our newest creation, Liberty Shiraz. This morning 27 pretty little bottles are sitting on our table. They have to stand for 3 days before we can lay them on their sides in the wine rack. That's going to fill it for sure! :)
I'm finishing up a few gifts for some upcoming birthdays. I've become quite crafty lately...or at least that's what I tell myself. I can post pics once the gifts have been distributed. There is the ever-so-slight chance that one of the intended recipients MIGHT read my blog within the next few weeks. Doubtful, but possible. Big lead up, huh? Makes you wonder what my infinitely creative mind has come up with, doesn't it? Now you really want to check them out, don't you? BUT YOU CAN'T! Ha, ha, ha, ha...Even my blog has become craftier! Where will it end????
Sorry...mental vacation. Was that Bailey's or creamer I put in my coffee?
Will post pics of Liberty soon. Have to make the new labels next...
Happy Hump Day!