Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy 2010!


Good-bye 2009. We had some good times and some tough times. Lost some loved ones. Grew closer to some of those left behind. Lost a job I hated. Found a job I enjoy. Made some wine...some delicious wine! Started nursing school...still enjoying it. I learned a lot from you, 2009. I may not have liked you at times, but I got a lot of valuable experience and some great memories.

Hello 2010!!! Welcome! I'm excited that you're here. I know we may have our ups and downs, but I'm confident there will be more ups. We have a new batch of wine clarifying. I've started a new semester. Lon's finished up his required intern hours. The sun is shining. We still LOVE our city and look forward to getting out and meeting more of its people this year. Here's to a great start on an amazing year ahead!

2 comments:

sailinglunasea said...

I love this one. :)

Here's to a fabulous 2010 all around! (We can raise a glass of your wine this spring when we FINALLY drag our butts up there!)

JP

Rachel said...

Looks like that's when it will FINALLY be ready! :)