Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hoop Class!!!

Yay for me...I signed up for a hoop class! I can't wait to get instruction from a live person and be with a group of inspiring hoopers...my DVD's are great, but our apartment is vertically challenged. Until the weather warms up I'm stuck practicing waist and hip hooping (which is great, but I need more room!). It's called March Hoop Dance Madness, perfect for me, right? I'll keep you updated, but I'm totally stoked right now!!!

2 comments:

sailinglunasea said...

Dude. You hoop with different parts of your body. I am impressed. I'm surprised if I can just keep the thing from falling off!

Rachel said...

I'm looking forward to learning chest, shoulder, thigh, arm and hand hooping too! :)