Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Friday, June 18, 2010

New Sites


As you can see I have been posting some new Fave Sites. The Gladheims is my good friend Jenny's blog (from back in my Navy days.) It's a private blog about her family, but believe me, her kids are adorable! Thanks for the invite, Jen!!! :)

Happy Janssens and The Happy Hoop are two new links Lon found for me. This energetic and adventurous family has been on the road full time for several years now and they are doing some super cool stuff. Sara (mom/wife/blogger) is also into hooping, which I had never heard of. It looks like fun and if you visit YouTube.com, you can see some mesmerizing videos...imagine hula hoop meets yoga meets funky music meets VERY limber and talented people. Thought of another good friend, Jennifer Prince, when I saw this! :) Got my hoop out as soon as I saw the site...now, if I can just keep from damaging anything...

The NuRVers is a group of 'younger' (meaning: not of retirement age) full time RVers making their living on the road or just taking a break from the rat race for a bit. Their rallies sound like a blast!

So good to hear that so many people are seeing this as a viable option for a lifestyle. Can't wait to try it out ourselves...Must be patient...three years can go by really fast, but it seems like a long time when you're at the beginning.

3 comments:

sailinglunasea said...

Off to YouTube!

Rachel said...

SaFire now has her own site, does online classes, etc. You've got to watch the Hawaiian sunset one! :)

Jenny said...

How funny. I read The Happy Jansens sometimes, too.

I dream of that kind of life. It's a nice distraction sometimes from the bustle of SoCal, but I don't think I would actually enjoy it as a lifestyle.