Thought for Today...

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." --Dalai Lama

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Brrr...feels like Winter!

Woke up to 17 degrees this morning...our high will be 28. Fortunately it's dry so no ice on the windows this morning when I left for school. I haven't been updating lately since I've been more interested in the status of Christine's pregnancy...poor thing. She's been in labor since early Monday morning...first baby...taking his sweet time! I'm thinking about you, Chica! Hang in there...

Not too much to report here. Still loving school...dissected sheep hearts today. The blood, heart & cardiovascular system are amazing! I've been 'teaching' Lon all about it. When you get down to the molecular level, the body is by far the most fantastic machine ever built! Too bad more people don't really know what all it does. We should follow its lead and do the same for the planet. It cleans up junk, reduces, reuses and recycles. It's very efficient...I promise I won't get all 'science-y,' but it is really cool!

Been painting more too...did some gifts so I have to wait until they've been 'given' before I can post online. Guess that's all for now...time for lunch!

No comments: